PCR Agency is a full-service digital and inbound marketing company based out of Jacksonville, Florida. We currently have an opening for a full-time marketing manager.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites
- Working closely with company president to plan, develop and implement a public relations strategy for our company
- Creating and editing content such as webinars, press releases, and articles
- Engage in proactive social media listening and research to stay on top of relevant trends and news
- Building and strengthening relationships within the community to increase company awareness
- Complete projects with high level of quality and attention to detail while meeting deadlines
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities and events for our company
- Creative, forward thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Strong social media background preferred but not required
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Angie@pcragency.com.
By Drew Himel